It can’t be easier…
In this photoshop tip, I will use two PSKiss unique products:
1. PSKiss Skin and Scenery Color profiles – for deeper colors
2. PSKiss Outdoor Photography Toolkit – for specific enhancements
All you have to do is follow these very simple steps:
1. Open a landscape photo with Lightroom or Photoshop. This step is relevant only for Camera Raw files.
* The obvious profile choice (or Picture Style if you like) for this photo will be Camera Landscape:
2. Now, switch to PSKiss Vivid Landscape Mode 1 profile:
3. Open the image in Photoshop (or use Edit in Photoshop, if you work with Lightroom).
Click Sky Density in the Outdoor Photography Toolkit to enhance the sky:
That’s all folks…