Wide Range Black & White Presets
We cannot display this gallery” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Wide Range Black & White – Specially Designed for a Wide Range of Grays
Wide Range Black & White – Lightroom and Photoshop Develop Presets
These unique Lightroom presets, were made to convert color photos to Black & White, while keeping the tonal range as wide as possible. They were designed with the understanding that lighting conditions are not optimal most of the time, while the dynamic range of the camera is wide enough to capture tones in these conditions.
There are 3 groups of presets in this preset package:
- Natural Standard: for Black & White conversion of standard-contrast light photos
- High contrast light – Brighter: for Black & White conversion of high-contrast light photos with dark exposure
- High contrast light – Brighter Plus: for Black & White conversion of high-contrast light photos with dark exposure with highlight recovery
- High contrast light – Darker: for Black & White conversion of high-contrast light photos with bright exposure
- High contrast light – Darker Plus: for Black & White conversion of high-contrast light photos with bright exposure with highlight recovery
2. Creative – Silvers: a fresh contemporary look in “silver” tones
- Creative – Silvers: for standard lighting high-contrast photos
- Creative – Silvers for Exposure by Shadows: for high-contrast light photos with very bright highlights
3. Creative – Slightest Light: a new perception of totally dark photography
New digital cameras offer ultra-high ISO, it is possible to take photos in almost total darkness. Since the camera brightens the scene, there is a difference between the experience of being in a “dark” place and the photo results.
- Creative – Slightest Light: for night shots taken with standard exposure
- Creative – Slightest Light for Under Exposure: for under exposed night shots
Wide Range Black & White presets work only on luminosity and don’t influence the colors of the image. You can first determine luminosity with one of them, and then apply one of the Night Palette 1 Presets to set the color tendency.
Try the Free Demo!
These presets are also available with BlackMagic – The Complete Black & White Lightroom Lab
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.